Find out more how you can qualify and how to prepare your business for greater success
As with everything in business, the more prepared you are, the greater chance you will have of being successful. This include having all the aspect of a traditional business fully implemented; these include:
- A registered business; preferably a registered corporation
- A clear business plan, or business summary outlining you business goals and objectives for the next 3-5 years.
- A valid bank account under your business name
- A registered payroll and HST account
- Up-to-date tax filings. Owing the government doesn’t mean you can’t qualify, unless it is Trust Liabilities (i.e. HST, Payroll).
- Solid business advisors (i.e. Accountant and Lawyer)
Do you Qualify?
The Black Entrepreneurship Program (BEP) is a partnership between the Government of Canada, Black-led business organizations, and financial institutions. With an investment of up to $221 million over four years, it will help Black Canadian business owners and entrepreneurs grow their businesses and succeed now and into the future.
The program is composed of 3 components:
Black Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub [CLOSED]
Don’t miss out; let us help you increase your chance for success!!
Learn more about how your lending institutions are preparing to help your businesses:
- CIBC – Black Entrepreneurship Program
- RBC – Black Entrepreneurship Program
- TD – Black Entrepreneurship Program
- Scotiabank – Black Entrepreneur Fund
- BMO – Black Entrepreneurship Program
- National Bank – Black Entrepreneurship Program
- Alterna Savings – Black Entrepreneurship Program
- Vancity – Black Entrepreneurship Program
Join Our Mailing List
Coming Soon! Free Monthly Webinars
Our free webinars will run once monthly and are available to anyone who wants to learn more about a variety of business topics to help your business become more successful.